Want to join a fast-paced team working on innovative video projects for Fortune 500 companies? Want to contribute ideas that make a difference and interact with leaders in business and public relations?
PR / Marketing & Sales Coordinator
Award-winning video production company looking to fill an entry level position on the marketing and sales team.
Industry pioneer, D S Simon Media has spent 33 years spearheading video promotion campaigns and live broadcasts for top brands including AirBnB, Netflix, Spotify, Disney and Macy’s among others. A company always on the forefront of the ever changing media landscape with a storied track record of industry leading moments, we’re looking to grow our team of talented video producers, public relations specialists and sales and marketing executives. A leader in visual narratives, D S Simon Media uses video to tell stories by coordinating and executing public relations campaigns, often broadcast live from our state-of-the-art studio to television stations across the country.
Requirements: Recent graduate with compelling internships or 1-2 years of experience plus an interest in learning and building a career in media.
PR / Marketing
- Spearheading marketing efforts for an industry leading awards program The SPOKEies®
- Booking guests for interviews for our award-winning video blog
- Booking interview guests for an industry television program currently in development
- Promoting content developed by D S Simon Media team via all social media platforms
- Pitching media to generate coverage on behalf of the D S Simon Media brand, upcoming projects, etc
- Identifying and actively pursuing opportunities to build/elevate the CEO’s profile i.e. speaking engagements, trade and other media coverage, sponsorship and live events.
- Reviewing analytics from the company sales database to identify new opportunities and potential campaigns
- Working with sales and marketing team to identify new opportunities and potential clients
- Helping coordinate Co-Op Media Tour Services business line
- Supporting outside sales resources under the management of Account Director and SVP
- Assisting team with creating materials for new business presentations
- Working with the sales and marketing team to develop proposals and Letters of Agreement for new business opportunities
- Providing outreach on behalf of CEO to generate new business opportunities
- Reviewing industry trades for potential opportunities and partnerships
- Representing the company at various industry events, trade shows, etc
- Developing your own client base, ultimately earning commission on resulting sales
We are looking for a recent graduate with a marketing/business/public relations degree and strong internship experience or someone with one to two years of working experience. Includes salary, overtime and benefits. The right candidate will be eligible for shared commissions after six months and full commissions after one year.
Send us a cover letter describing your capabilities and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put PR / Marketing & Sales Coordinator in the subject line of the e-mail.
229 W 36th St 9th Floor
New York, NY 10018