Want to join a fast-paced team working on innovative video projects for Fortune 500 companies? Want to contribute ideas that make a difference and interact with leaders in business and public relations?
Sales, Marketing & PR Coordinator
Award-winning Media company looking to fill a position on its sales and marketing team.
Industry pioneer, D S Simon Media has spent 33 years spearheading video promotion campaigns and live broadcasts for top brands including AirBnB, Netflix, Spotify, Disney and Macy’s among others. We’re looking to grow our team of talented video producers and public relations specialists by increasing our sales and marketing team. D S Simon Media uses video to tell stories by coordinating and executing public relations campaigns, often broadcast live from our state-of-the-art studio to television stations across the country.
D S Simon produces Satellite Media Tours that air on TV stations across the country for leading brands and non-profits. The firm also produces live video for social media events and provides news stations with video to help them cover important stories.
This opportunity provides a path to a full-time sales role. The PR/Marketing role is designed as part of an immersive training program for you to learn the industry, product services, client needs and develop contacts.
Requirements: Recent graduate with compelling internships or 1-2 years of experience plus an interest in learning and building a career in media.
- Developing your own client base, ultimately earning commission on resulting sales
- Working with the sales and marketing team to develop proposals and Letters of Agreement for new business opportunities
- Working with sales and marketing team to identify new opportunities and potential clients
- Providing outreach on behalf of CEO to generate new business opportunities
- Representing the company at various industry events, trade shows, etc
- Assisting team with creating materials for new business presentations
- Reviewing industry trades for potential opportunities and partnerships
- Reviewing analytics from the company sales database to identify new opportunities and potential campaigns
We are looking for a recent graduate with a marketing/business/public relations degree and strong internship experience or someone with one to two years of working experience. Includes salary, overtime and benefits. The right candidate will be eligible for shared commissions after six months and full commissions after one year.
PR / Marketing
- Spearheading marketing efforts for an industry leading awards program The SPOKEies®
- Booking guests for interviews for our award-winning video blog
- Booking interview guests for an industry television program currently in development
- Promoting content developed by D S Simon Media team via all social media platforms
- Pitching media to generate coverage on behalf of the D S Simon Media brand, upcoming projects
- Identifying and actively pursuing opportunities to build/elevate the CEO’s profile i.e. speaking engagements, trade and other media coverage, sponsorship and live events.
229 W 36th St 9th Floor
New York, NY 10018