Production of video content is well established for broadcast audiences, one on one interviews, b-roll and sound bites. However, how do you repurpose this content for the digital world? Social media has changed the paradigm; audiences are now looking to be entertained and informed in as little as 6 seconds!!! How do you accomplish that? We will take a look at the different digital channels, formats required and type of content that resonates with your target key audience.
- How to create and distribute compelling content that works in a social and digital world
- How to measure the effectiveness of a social and digital campaign
- What are the most important things brands should consider when engaging with their target audience
- Robert E. Libbey, Head of Digital and Social Communications, Pfizer Inc.
- Brenna Robinson, Director- Global Reputation, Digital, Content & Media Strategy, Pfizer Inc.
- Dan Piech, Director of Product Management, Shareablee
- Bev Yehuda, SVP, Operations & Digital Media, D S Simon
Special Thanks to CommPRO.biz and Onstream Media