We are looking for an upbeat, organized, forward thinking digital video production and marketing coordinator to join our team. They must have a passion for creating great video and online content and making sure it reaches the widest possible audience. Strong writing skills and interpersonal communications within a collaborative environment are needed. Must be ambitious with a great attention to detail.
D S Simon Media helps clients get their stories on television, through satellite media tours and by producing and distributing video content to the media. We also produce virtual events for fundraising, panel discussions and awards programs. Our clients include top brands in healthcare, travel, consumer goods, entertainment, technology, retail as well as leading non-profits. We have two broadcast control centers at our New York headquarters. Established in 1986, we have won more than 100 industry awards.
Company and its production studio are based in New York City. Work and training will be done remotely and on site, when necessary. COVID vaccination is required to be on site.
- Record, edit, produce and publish content for the company’s award-winning video series, “PR’s Top Pros Talk…” featured in a leading industry trade
- Provide a similar role for the soon to be launched “Young Voices in PR” show.
- Write, create and optimize content for social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Write and create press releases and promotional materials to be distributed to trade publications and clients promoting our services.
- Reach out to trades, podcasts and other appropriate outlets to book the CEO and other team members in appropriate programs
- Distribute targeted e-mail marketing pieces through Hubspot
- Provide support to run paid digital campaigns on search, display and social
Recent graduate with compelling internships or 1-2 years of experience, plus an interest in learning and building a career in media.
Proficiency with Adobe Premier and Photoshop. Experience with WordPress is necessary and knowledge of Hubspot and the Adobe Creative Cloud are a plus. Must be a good writer and be comfortable communicating in the modern Zoom environment.
We are offering a competitive salary and commission, and comprehensive benefits package that includes healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) plan and incentives. D S Simon Media is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Starting Salary – $58,500+
Submit your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com with a subject line “Digital Video Production and Marketing Coordinator.”