We are seeking an upbeat, organized Office Administrator for our New York headquarters to support front desk tasks and assist with other necessities. The ideal candidate will possess an outgoing personality, strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced newsroom style environment.
Award winning video communications firm D S Simon Media seeks Office Administrator for its New York headquarters. Ideal candidate will possess strong personal and organization skills. Job duties include “front desk” responsibilities (phones, greeting, shipping, etc); assisting the sales team (sales database management, blast e-mails, drafting proposals/contracts, etc); supporting our content team booking brand integration on television stations across the country and compiling usage reports and supporting our Comptroller with QuickBooks data entry.
Candidate must possess excellent phone demeanor, strong organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks from multiple team members.
Tasks can vary greatly throughout the day and we’re looking for someone who can adapt quickly to the changes, as well as either have familiarity with or the ability to quickly learn software programs and database solutions such as SalesForce, QuickBooks and Constant Contact.
Some of the job responsibilities will include:
- Traditional “Front Desk” responsibilities
- Update information and run SalesForce reports
- Send out marketing email blasts through Constant Contact
- Update Internal Calendar tracking new projects
- Enter invoices into QuickBooks system
- Booking and scheduling brand integration interviews on TV
- Creating media reports
- Draft proposals/contracts
- Coordinate office repair and maintenance
- Fast learner and ability to work with various databases and media lists
- Organizational skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Strong communication skills including writing
- Creative problem solver
- Microsoft Office Suites including Word and Excel
- Ability to master databases and software quickly
- Experience with SalesForce, QuickBooks and Constant Contact a plus
Must be a nice person and a cultural fit in an fun, upbeat, fast paced environment filled with smart people.
Salary plus benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits include: Medical and dental insurance, 401K, Company profit sharing.
229 W 36th St 9th Floor
New York, NY 10018