Our respondents included news directors, executive producers, anchors, producers, and reporters. They represented affiliate stations from all over the country including Chicago, Boston, Charlotte, Seattle, and Detroit.
What You’ll Learn
- What PR people do to annoy key industry leaders
- Why stations prefer to interview in-house spokespeople over third-party experts
- Where stations prefer to conduct interviews at
- What virtual platform stands out to producers
- The interview topics that stations are interested in
About D S Simon Media
D S Simon Media is well known as a leader in the satellite media tour industry and produces tours from its studio and multiple control rooms at its New York headquarters. Clients include top brands in healthcare, technology, travel, financial services, consumer goods, entertainment, retail, and non-profits. Established in 1986 the firm has won more than 100 industry awards.