Do you want a job in public relations that puts you on the front lines of media analytics and content syndication? The opportunity to put this expertise to use on campaigns for Fortune 500 companies and leading non-profits? To be part of an organization that has won more than 100 industry awards?
If you do, we are looking for an upbeat, media aware, confident communicator who loves working on deadline and using analytics to report on, develop and execute media campaigns on television stations across the country. Strong writing skills and interpersonal communications within a collaborative environment are needed. Must be ambitious with a great attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
D S Simon Media helps clients get their stories on television through satellite media tours and by producing and distributing video content to the media. We also produce virtual events for fundraising, panel discussions and awards programs. We own and manage two broadcast operation centers at our New York Headquarters. Our clients include top brands in healthcare, travel, consumer goods, entertainment, technology, retail as well as leading non-profits. We have two broadcast control centers at our New York headquarters. Established in 1986, we have won more than 100 industry awards.
Company and its production studios are based in New York City. Work and training will be done remotely and on site, when necessary. We have a hybrid workforce with options to be on site or work remotely as needed. Safety is our number one priority.
- Develop reports and analytics of satellite media tour campaigns completed for clients
- Develop and implement media strategies and plans for clients
- Negotiate rates, book and schedule content to run on TV stations across the country through brand integration and syndication
- Create analysis of journalist story preferences to advice the team on media targets for upcoming campaigns
- Utilize media monitoring service to capture media placements
- Understand client goals and key performance indicators including both ad platform metrics and backend reporting
- Prepare and provide media reports including analytics, data and measurement tools to present results in a compelling way.
- Assist our sales team members with information on broadcast capabilities
- Maintain and negotiate broadcast rates for integration
- Ensure work is prioritized and implemented based on set deadlines and expectations
- Given our entrepreneurial culture, provide ideas that will both help you advance your career and help the company grow.
- Recent graduate with compelling internships or 1-2 years of experience, plus an interest in learning and building a career in media or public relations.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Proficient with Excel & other Microsoft Office applications and Google Docs. Experience with Meltwater and Critical Mention a plus.
Starting Salary – $58,500+
We are offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) plan and incentives. D S Simon Media is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Submit your resume and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Coordinator, Media and Data Analytics”