Want to join a fast-paced team working on innovative video projects for Fortune 500 companies? Want to contribute ideas that make a difference and interact with leaders in business and public relations?
We are looking for a motivated and creative Marketing Manager to help drive overall company marketing initiatives. You’ll help create the strategy with the CEO and senior leadership, manage implementation by the client service team and execute the campaigns. The position requires a familiarity with video production and the ability to create compelling social content including videos, written posts and images.
- Helping develop and implement the overall marketing strategy to grow the business
- Develop press releases and media pitches to generate articles and speaking engagements
- Updating social media pages and aggregating relevant content to share
- Creating content for the e-mail marketing automation Pardot platform
- Shooting and editing social videos and other content
- Updating and managing the firm’s social channels.
- Updating the website and posting video blogs
- Ability to help shape marketing campaigns based on results generated
- Ability to work with Client service team to help them grow sales
- Working knowledge of social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin)
- Photoshop, InDesign
- Ability to shoot video and basic editing (Adobe Premiere or Final Cut)
- Salesforce and Pardot (email automation software) a plus
- Microsoft Office Suites including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent writing skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Knowledge of the media and communications landscape
Send us a cover letter describing your capabilities and your resume to: email@example.com. Please put Marketing Manager in the subject line of the e-mail.
229 W 36th St 9th Floor
New York, NY 10018