This entry-level position combines analytics reporting with support of live production in a fun,newsroom environment. We’re looking for an organized, analytical thinker with passion for media and communications.
• Assist the Analytics and Media Reporting team with weekly client reports. The analytics aspect of
this role will use of a variety of features within Excel and Google Sheets, including Pivot Charts and
• Coordinate and assist producer during live broadcasts and radio media tours, from set design to
• Research and develop target media lists to support our media team
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Capable of multi-tasking
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
• In-depth knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
• Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
• Knowledge of HTML and Dreamweaver
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent computer application skills
Growth paths include: media relations, analytics, project management, and production.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits include: Medical and dental insurance, 401K, Company profit sharing.
229 W 36th St 9th Floor
New York, NY 10018